Thursday, September 27, 2007

Oh Goodness. . . I'm obsessed!

Thanks to the help from my good friend Adelyn, I'm am currently officially addicted to the TWILIGHT series by Stephanie Meyer. So far she has 3 books published and a forth coming out fall 2008. I've read all the books twice and I love them! They are so good.

I've also been sick, so sick infact, that I haven't went to work in 3 days. Michael actually was like "are you sure your not just staying home to read those books?" After a dirty look and me puking he didn't think I was faking anymore.

They're planning on making a movie for twilight! And she's working on a book called MIDNIGHT SUN that's in Edward's perspective of the first book. But that won't be out for several years :(

See . . . I'm clearly obsessed! And I'm not faking an illness to stay at home to read them. I better go, Aidan is getting annoyed with me and is throwing a nerf ball at my head for attention (silly boy).

4 comments:

Caity said...

Ha, ha! I am totally becoming obsessed too. I was thinking about doing a post too. I've only read the first, but am anxiously awaiting the next two from the library! For two straight days I was a completely awful mom and wife! But you're right, good book.

Unknown said...

hahaha, thats all I can say, hahaha

Sharlee said...

DANG ADELYN~~ Why did she have to introduce us to this series knowing full well that we would become completly obssesed(sp). It's all I can think about from sunrise to sunset. grrrr I hope this doesn't last until next fall. I WILL BE CRAZY!

Sharesa Larsen said...

FUNNY! I am obsessed as well, I read all three books in four days! My husband would ask if I wanted to do anything and I would answer, sorry reading!