Sunday, September 9, 2007

a day off

After working 46 hours in four days I finally got a day off!! It was nice I got to go see some of my friends and I got to go out to eat with aidan and michael. I'm glad I got one, I really needed it ;)

Aidan is all into talking with complete sentances. And he likes to pretend . . . Like right now he has a wand (a wooded chopstick) and he's waiving it around and pointing it at me saying "you know something". I have no idea where he got that. He also likes to crawl around and pretend he's a cat named fred. He's so fun, I must admit I'm never without entertainment between aidan and michael.

I think I should go aidan is getting a little impatient.

1 comment:

Krystal said...

I'm glad that you finally got a day off! It sounds like they are working you half to death!! It sounds like you had a good day off-to bad it's not tell Thursday that you get to experience that again!! uhh, how frustrating!