Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Some more work stuff. . .

Are you ready for this . . . I hope you are. Today our pharmacist didn't show up, no phone call, no warning, nothing! So I spent a 10 hour shift answering phone calls and telling angry customer that the pharmacy wasn't open. "But I need my vicodin!!!" I'm going to sue you guys" or the ever popular "but can't you open the pharmacy". No I can't open the pharmacy, I don't have alarm codes or the keys to open it. I also have no idea what you perscription is going to cost!

Ok I feel better now that I vented a little. Man you had it easy I could of went on a lot longer but I'm to tired. I also have to show up an hour early for my shift which means I'll be working eleven hours tommorrow:( I'm really not looking forward to it. And on top of all that FH is gone she transfered to another store far far away! Man work sucks right now.

1 comment:

Sharlee said...

Oh Katrina, honey, you need a good vacation. We have an extra room, you are welcome to it :). You need a day at the beach, and shopping at the outlet mall. All of this bliss is less than an hour away. Hey, if the pharmacist can skip a day of work, can't you? We have room in our car, we can take you home with us. haha
KEEP BREATHING...KEEP BREATHING..