Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A Update for everyone!

We'll I'm officially going to get transfered to the store I've been trying to get to for 3 almost 4 months now! My first day is going to be November 5th. I'm very excited ! And then on top of that. . . We're going to start building our house at the end of this month (well we'll be breaking ground, and the start building in November)!!!!

I'm also a little nervous about the new store. New doc's signatures and handwriting to learn. New places for drugs , to find. And new PEOPLE. It will be ok. And then along with that I'll be building a house. Goodness do I know how to do all the streesful stuff at once in my life or what?!

You know what I did today? I'm such a space case. I was supposed to leave at 3 pm today but I was at work till 5 pm. I thought I worked till 5!!! I went into the back room to get my coat and looked at the schedule and it said. Katrina 9-3!!!!! I'm soooo done.

I better get going. . . I don't know what it is with aidan and throwing that nerfball at my head whenever I write a blog ;)

3 comments:

Sharesa Larsen said...

Congratulations! And be grateful it is a nerf ball and not a baseball!

Unknown said...

Ya, it is about time for all these good things to happen for you! Just throw the ball back at his head hard enough, maybe he will nock it off. :)

Sharlee said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited that you guys are getting into your OWN HOME!!! I still walk around our house and look at everything and remind my self "this is mine, I own this." Such a great feeling. TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!!! I can't wait to see the progress.