Tuesday, September 11, 2007

the past 3 days. . .

For the past 3 days I have been working on an insurance problem, for one of our customers. If I haven't been helping customers, the phone has been jammed between my shoulder and ear, trying to convince medicare that they're system is wrong. They say that this patients insurance is medicare as primary, but when I bill it it says that it's secondary and I need to bill the other insurance. There is no other insurance!!!! After talking to 7 different medicare agency's and 2 conference calls with the customer and medicare. Medicare told her to go to another pharmacy cause we're billing ir wrong. So they went to walmart. And wally world got the same rejection!!! Well the customer came back to us to fill them. And payed $500 until we can get this mess straigtened out.

There is a good part to this story when she came to pick them up she brought me flowers, chocolate and a card telling me how thankful she was for my efforts :)

You know sometimes this job may suck but it's times like this that make it worth while.

1 comment:

Krystal said...

wow, that poor women!! How frustrating!!! Good job for working so hard to help her!