Saturday, August 18, 2007

Why I Love My Hubby

Adelyn I'm borrowing this idea frome you :)

1 He usually knows how to make everything better.

2 He's a great kisser (the kind that can make your spine tingle and toe curl)

3 He's a wonderful husband always working hard to provide for his family.

4 He says I love you everyday. Not to mention he also says I'm hot, beautiful, or sexy daily too.

5 He calls me from work just to talk.

6 He's so patient and kind to Aidan. He absolutley loves being a dad.

7 He rubs my back and cuddles with me until I fall asleep.

8 He reminds to stop chewing my fingernails.

9 He has taught me in the last 4 years of our marriage how to loosen up and let thing go.

10 He loves me as much as I love him and he may even love me more.

11 He has saved my life on countless occassions (when my blood sugar drops to were it's not supposed to be)

I have so many more but I should probably sleep.

No comments: