Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Drug That Shall Not Be Named


I almost forgot to write a bout this crazy customer! We had this new guy come in wanting to transfer all his meds from another pharmacy to us, which is fine , but he kept them is a small safe and he had to key in the password to get his perscription bottles out. Lol! Then as I'm writing down the millions of perscription numbers he has he pulls out this one bottle out of the safe, and makes sure that no one but me can see what it is(valtrex-a herpes med). And he says all psycho like "If I ever, I mean ever hear my name and this drug in the same sentance I will SUE YOU, I'll write down whoevers name it is who said it and I will sue them" so I said even if you call me and tell me to fill you meds I cannot say this name even when it's just you and me on the phone?
"Nope I'll sue you"
So what should should I call it?
"I don't know just don't say it"
How am I not going to say it? I need to know what it is!

This little ridiculous discussion went on for ever he just didn't get it. How am I going to get the whole pharmacy staff not to say the name of this drug, especially when I have pharmacists coming in and out of the pharmacy everyday!
I had the weirdo talk to the pharmacist about his issue and he told him that it was impossible to promise not to say that. And we cannot agree to anything like that but we'd try our best to be descreet.

So I guess it must be known as the drug that shall not be named.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hopefully when you go to the other store you won't have quit so many wierdo's! And hopefully that will happen soon!