Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Little Things That Make My Day

There are so many fun little things that can just make my day. Like after getting up and ready for the day, I walk out of the bathroom and Aidan is standing there waiting and says "mommy looks so cute!" with the sweetess little smile on his face.

Or when I turn on the radio while in the kitchen and michael comes in and dances with me, then aidan wondering where his parents have gone comes in and demands to take part in the dance, ending up with all three of us dancing together in the kitchen.

After I come home from work Aidan and I pick a movie and just cuddle. Aidan also while cuddling just gives me loves and kisses and tells me about his day.

And today Aidan told me "please no work today. . . Stay home. . . Cuddle me please" . Before I left for work.

I love my family. I love all of our little moments together.

No comments: