Thursday, August 23, 2007

September cannot come soon enough

Oh this is so nice . . . We finally have a pharmacist that has a work ethic and knows what he's doing, we'll call him Mr. R. Its soooooo nice to go to work and actually be able to get the rx's ready when promised and Mr. R actually answers the phone and helps the customers and tell them about the meds. The other pharmacist we had didn't do A
THING! Seriously he didn't know what he was doing on the computer, he didn't know about half the drugs he was dispensing. So after that idiot, it makes me appreciate mr. R so much more. He's really good he has a knee that he's had surgery on so he hobbles around a bit but even with his knee he's quick!

And today I found out that they're going to start me on the meridian store the first week of september!!! Oh goodness its so nice that things are working out. It will be hard working in a new place but it will be less stressful and I'm sure a lot more fun of course FH will not be there but I guess we can't work together forever, and we'll still keep in touch.

I need to sleep now goodnight

No comments: