Wednesday, August 22, 2007

just thought you should know

To those of you who read this little blog of mine, the next couple of weeks are going to be filled with me complaining about work. Ok?

If that's not ok stop reading right now . . .

Right now we are short one pharmacist with no prospects of a new one coming in and the other pharmacist is on a 3 week vacay. Not a fun work enviroment. And I'm a little annoyed a bout another pharmacy in idaho that says I have a job as soon as the other tech leaves. . . But they don't know when she's leaving. And my store says they have to find my replacement be fore I leave. So I have no idea of what time line I'm looking at. I just want out of the pharmacy I'm at now it's under staffed and too busy. And I swear we have the all the weird customers in the valley (including a certain dr.'s husband who keeps asking me out on dates and telling me how beautiful I am. I'm not lying here! Maybe he's a borderline stalker. You never know!)

But there is one good thing about work. . . It's my co worker! Well call her FH. If your reading this FH your a life saver. Work would not be bearable without you!

Well just thought you guys should know. Thanks for listening/reading ;)

2 comments:

Sharlee said...

Hey kat can I get your e-mail address that you used to sign up with blogspot. I need to set my account to private but I have to enter in everyones email address I was to let view my page. Thanks

Unknown said...

I am sorry work is so stressful! I keep my fingers crossed for you to go over to Meridian.

lv ya adie