Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sorry! Sorry!

Ok I am officially a slacker when it comes to my blog lately! So I thought I drop a quick little note to let everyone know whats going on. . .

Well we are currently living with my parents in their basement, while we build our house. And honestly things are going GREAT, no joke! everyones getting along and we are having a great time with my family. As of right now our house is framed, sheeted, has a roof, and windows. It's going so good, we are so so excited! I just can't wait till this summer when we can move in :D

Aidan is huge. He's growing up too fast. Michael is doing good he puts in about 30 hours a week on the house and also teaches children's Jui Jitsu classes 4-5 times a week, plus he make phone calls to people inquiring about Jui Jitsu classes. We all are very busy.

I'm working about 40 hrs a week at the pharmacy and loving it. The people I work with are the best, it's a very different environment from the other pharmacy I was working at.

I promise to upload some photos of us and the house soon, it's just i have no idea where my camera is since we moved. most of our stuff is still packed in my dad's snowmobile trailer, and i till haven't had time to unload it yet. It will happen sooner or later.

well hopefully I will write soon!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

I am so glad things are going good and the house is under construction!!! It will be so great when you can finally have a home of your own!!