Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Alright I have been tagged like 3 months ago and didn't know it till yesterday(sorry sharesa). . So I am supposed to give 7 true facts about myself. So here goes

1- right now I'm sooo sick!!! (The nauseated, cannot breath, cannot smell, cannot taste because of the not being able to breath or smell. Plus I'm coughing up a lung as I'm typing right now)

2- I forgive people way way to easily! I cannot hold a grudge for long, and when you are trying to prove a point with some one that just doesn't work.

3- I'm am a completely obssesive compulsive when I'm at work. Seriously everything has to be put away in the right place, right after your done with it! For example I will pull the drug, put the info in the computer, count and label the vial. . Then the pharmacist check my work and I put the drug back in its spot on the shelf. Well some times I put it back before the pharmacist is done with it.(so now if they cannot find the drug they're like "hey Kat, drug thief did you take the ..." and most likely yup I did!

4- This one is so retarded. . . I absolutely love soup! I would eat it for every meal if I could. Guess what I packed for lunch today? Hmmm . . SOUP :) and guess what I'm having tommorrow? Yup you guessed it. Soup. That's all I have to say. Soup.

5- I really am having trouble with this. Hmmmm. Oh I know! I am so not a morning person. If given the choice I'd sleep in till noon. I even have tricks of not getting up when Michael tries to make me. . . "I'm not getting up till I get my good morning hug and kiss" . He usually climbs back into bed with me and falls back asleep for another 15 min. Yay for me!

6- I'm still a tomboy through and through. But as of this last year I really like wearing make up! I do, I really like mascara and eyeliner, I think are my 2 favorites. (Oh goodness I've become so vain and girly! At least I can leave the house without it on ;)

7- ah ha the last one! I am a compulsive book reader. For example for the month of January I read 8 books, and it would have been more if not for work and building our house! My Favorite books include : The Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer, The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks, Pride and Predjudice by Jane Austin, and Uglies by I cannot remember right now. And you cannot call yourself my friend if you have not read all of these books at least once!

Alright it is done! Man that was harder than I thought it would be!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so funny, I love it!

Caity said...

I love it! You know it took me until a few years ago to figure out I love makeup.

Sharesa Larsen said...

YAY! Welcome back to the blog world and it is so fun to read more about you, and I guess I need to start reading!