Saturday, February 16, 2008

New Haircuts for US!!!!



I decided to finally cut Aidan's hair. i finally realized that it was too long when i gave him a bath and when his hair got wet and it was touching his shoulders that I probably was time for a hair cut! So I buzzed his head and he was fine with it until. . . He saw his hair on the floor. then he started screaming "oh no my curls, oh you cut my curls!" he was kind of mad at me after that one. but he's over it now and actually likes his hair.

Befor i left to do my hair today, I asked
Aidan if i needed a hair cut and he said "no mommy! you'll look like a boy!"( thanks for the confidence buddy). My sister and I wen to this cute little salon in downtown Boise called The Beehive. And I really like it! Aryana did a good job (she cut and colored my hair).

I think we both look pretty cute. What do you think?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your hair looks great! I like it a lot.

Caity said...

You two are so super cute! I'm so glad you're blogging again! Yay!

Krystal said...

Looks good!!