Tuesday, October 23, 2007

People and Work (part 2)

I think I shall address the question posted by Caity, she asked which one am I? Here they are:
The "teachers pet"- or favorite, I'm not intentionally the favorite but I've been there the longest, I know the likes and dislikes of the pharmacist, and I just go with the flow. It has its benefits though, like if your bosses like you there going to push for raises, push for vacay, and get you the days off you want (sometimes).

The "let people walk all over you"- or pushover. The one who lets people yell at them for something they didn't do, the one who just takes it. It may be a good quality in the customer service field, but in the real world it just plain sucks. Can't you just stick up for yourself! Don't let them yell at you. (There are a few of us back in the pharmacy with this trait)
The "problem fixer"- peacekeeper, the one who just tries to make everything better. This ones kind of self explainatory.

There most likely are some negative ones for me, but I don't know what they are, maybe I'm biased. As far as I'm concerned, I go to work, I try my best and I work hard. And hopefully that's enough.
And I think I deserve a raise (if any of my bosses are reading this wink, wink)

2 comments:

Sharesa Larsen said...

I have worked with all these types of people! Hey, Angela tagged me and I am tagging you, just go to my blog to see the rules!

Caity said...

Okay, so we would be office twins. Except that it would still take me a couple times to figure stuff out. How is it going for you now?