Thursday, May 9, 2013

Good vibes....

Yesterday was a bad day to say the least...  So I have decided that a good attitude is as simple as a conscious decision to just be positive and happy.  So that's what's happening.  I'm not saying that I may not have bad days but I know a positive attitude will get me through them a whole lot easier. 

How can I not be positive with all the blessings I have?! I have a ridiculously handsome husband who still finds a way to laugh and have fun even on his worst days. I have the sweetest son... Aidan got out of bed last night and asked me to come cuddle. I did and he then proceeded to say how I was loved by everyone even him. ”I love you to the sun and back mom..the sun is farther than than moon so that just means I love you lots and lots”...needless to say that got me over my little pity party I was having.

I read my patriarchal blessing and said a nice long prayer and things just seemed better...
So good vibes come my way, I'm ready for  them!

No comments: