Sunday, November 4, 2012

This is hard...



I don't really know how to explain what I'm feeling right now. Basically this situation our life is in right now is hard, I'm finding that the easiest way for me to deal with it is to be antisocial.  I'm so tired both emotionally, physically and mentally that being social is in no way appealing right now :(  I know that that sounds all sorts of depressing but it is the truth.  I find that when I talk to my friends it centers around Michael's cancer and our situation and I just feel like I'm always worrying  complaining or blubbering.  I already have to be cheerful for work 40 hours a week, so basically I just need a  break from people. . . Most of my good friends know that I occasionally go into a state of antisocial-ness and unfortunately it is happening for a bit  longer than normal.  For that I apologize, I swear I am okay.  I swear I am not inactive from church haha ;) I swear I'm not mad at you. . . I'll hopefully be back to myself soon.

Soooooo now that the depressing bit is out of the way. . .I just want to thank EVERYONE  Family, friends and even strangers for your love and support during this time in our life.  It's been crazy, but with our large group of friends to lean on it has made our life so much easier.  Thank you for joking with us, thank you for the food, the prayers, and love.  We are so grateful for everything we have in our lives right now and a big part of that is our friends :) so thank you!!

Love you all
Kat

1 comment:

Jarom & Corinne said...

hey kat...this is Corinne purnell I dont know how i found your blog but i did, and I am glad i did! I couldnt stop thinking about you and your family since we were there in august and you whisperd in my ear what was going on. Glad to have some way to keep in touch with you! We will keep you guys in our prayers, and its ok to shut down, I do that to when life gets hard. Sometimes life just plain old SUCKS! miss you! p.s. our blog is www.thepurnellsblogg.blogspot.com