Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just a Little Note to Say I'm Alive


Michael an his medal, he came home from an tournament and I was doing yard work and he decided to help (what a good Husband)



Finally apic Of our new house! But this was taken this spring. . .my yard looks much better now. I came home from work about a month ago and michael planted flowers and put bark down :)


Look what a good job Michel did!!




Ok I need to explain this pic when we get hom Aidan changes in to his Beloved Batman PJs and Plays Lego Batman on the Wii, EVERYNIGHT!! I think it's cute!

Coming Soon pics of My Little Sis's Baby Shower!

4 comments:

Jason and Jen said...

Look at you lil' Miss Blogger! 2 posts in one week...I'm impressed!

Sharlee said...

Haha Love the house!!!!! What a good husband, planting flowers!

Kat said...

Thanks Jen I FINALLY have the Internet at home YAY!!!

Caity said...

The house looks beautiful!